Spreading the word about peace and LFFP’s part in fostering peace, our administrative office aims to keep participants, supporters, and donors informed of our latest happenings and upcoming events. This new component of LFFP is led by MJ & Jerry’s son Tommy, and is an effort to ensure the ongoing sustainability of LFFP.
- See our Volunteer page to learn how you can get involved.
- Each spring we communicate with our supporters about our summer peace camps and ways to help with this important facet of our programming. This year we will set up scholarship program for folks to sponsor at-risk children to attend our summer camps. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Is your corporation interested in leveraging your community standing for peace? We always welcome corporate sponsors, whom we warmly introduce to our wide peace network in gratitude for your support. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- LFFP set sail on our inaugural Potomac Cruise in the summer of 2009. With perfect weather and a sold out crowd, the fundraiser was a huge success. Check back in the spring for details about this annual event.
- To celebrate the purchase of the Park’s new home, dubbed the Peace Oasis, LFFP’s administration held three open houses. Check out our pictures from these events and don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org for your own personal tour.
- MJ’s family annually holds a golf tournament in honor of MJ’s mother, MV, who was an active humanitarian for peace. This Delaware fundraiser keeps MV’s benevolent spirit alive and donates a portion of the proceeds to LFFP. To learn more, see the event site at www.mvmemorial.com